Would you like to up your facilitation skills?
Use a coaching approach to make real impact with the people you’re working with? How about learning how to leave your expertise at the door, and focussing instead on enabling them to do the thinking they need? How do you ensure that you are courageously facilitating when that’s exactly what your group needs?
We’ll be exploring theory, sharing ideas, co-creating, reflecting and practising. We’re light on slides and focused instead on the exploration together.
Our sessions are on zoom, so you’ll be able to reflect on how virtual facilitation can work really effectively.
With a blended learning approach, you’ll have:
- focussed pre-work to think about
- an initial 3-hour session to explore key elements of facilitation and practise for real
- a bit in between, to practise in your setting, to reflect and to consolidate your learning
- a 3-hour follow-up session to bring learnings and experience, and to practise more
- a 1-hour 1:1 session to be booked at your convenience to concentrate on your particular needs
7 hours across 2 x 3hr live online sessions + 1 1:1 session.
This can be used towards ICF accreditation.
The training is run online with a maximum 12 people.
Cost : £260 + TAX
If you are ordering from outside the UK – please use code INTERNATIONAL and we can arrange your payment via invoice with the appropriate tax for EU – and no tax for the rest of the world. Please note you will need to pay the invoice within 7 days to secure your ticket.
Book here for next dates
Please note you must be able to attend both sessions in the cohort to attend the course.
Talk to us about future dates
it allows us to go deeper, more laser focused…what you get back from the thinker is like watching a beautiful orchestra…play this wonderful song where you see them on this whole journey in this short snippet of time.
And so the timing for me has been like a game changing power.