Using Coaching: for discipleship
Discipleship and dependency don’t mix. That’s why a coaching style conversation can be useful. This was first run in October 2017 by J Val Hastings MCC (Coaching4Clergy.com) and Claire Pedrick MCC :
- How are questions part of your disciple making?
- What is your understanding of discipleship and coaching?
- How do we develop a discipleship culture?
- Examples where this is working well
Who is it for?
- ministers, church leaders, and leaders of missional communities
- who have done a minimum of 26 hours coaching skills training (or equivalent – call us 01462 483798 if it’s useful to talk?)
We plan to run it again in 2018