Organisations come to us for team coaching when they want high-performing teams who
- work with the agenda for the system rather than individuals
- are clear about what’s important, what is your vision and how it can be achieved
- can work with ambiguity, complexity and uncertainty
Our team coaches work with you to
- have the conversation that needs to happen
- be challenged in a safe way as you push boundaries to achieve change and transformation
- work in real time with real issues which matter to you and your organisation and affect the way in which the team works?
Team coaching is more beneficial than individual coaching:
- it is more cost effective
- the team works together on the team’s outcomes rather than individuals coming up with their own
- decisions take account of each team member’s perspective
- trust and openness between team members is increased – which will benefit other areas of the team’s work
- you set the agenda – the coach (es) will work you to create a clear contract for working around content, working style and outcomes. You can renegotiate the contract at any time if you want to work with different material, work in a different way with the coach or work towards different objectives.
How can we evaluate the coaching we receive?
The team decides what to do, when and how. The coach will work with you as you design your actions and to ensure that you you know how you will be held accountable for these, but the responsibility to decide what to do and to do it lies 100% with the team. You know team coaching works when identifiable changes happen in the way the team works. Good team coaching will be reflected in increased energy, motivation, action and results for the team. The coach can help you to articulate what changes you need to see and how to measure them.
- Our team coaches have many years experience and are trained in working with teams
- ICF accredited or coaching at PCC standard and above
- Have a portfolio of clients from corporate, not-for-profit and public sectors
- Receive CPD and supervision
How can we help you? Call us on 01462 483798 or email firstname.lastname@example.org