- work with the agenda for the system rather than individuals
- are clear about what’s important, what is your vision and how it can be achieved
- can work with ambiguity, complexity and uncertainty
- have the conversation that needs to happen
- be challenged in a safe way as you push boundaries to achieve change and transformation
- work in real time with real issues which matter to you and your organisation and affect the way in which the team works?
Team coaching is more beneficial than individual coaching:
- it is more cost effective
- the team works together on the team’s outcomes rather than individuals coming up with their own
- decisions take account of each team member’s perspective
- trust and openness between team members is increased – which will benefit other areas of the team’s work
- you set the agenda – the coach (es) will work you to create a clear contract for working around content, working style and outcomes. You can renegotiate the contract at any time if you want to work with different material, work in a different way with the coach or work towards different objectives.
How can we evaluate the coaching we receive?
- Our team coaches have many years experience and are trained in working with teams
- ICF accredited or coaching at PCC standard and above
- Have a portfolio of clients from corporate, not-for-profit and public sectors
- Receive CPD and supervision
How can we help you? Call us on 01462 483798 or email email@example.com