We are learning that if we want to have transformational conversations – where something useful is known at the end that was not known at the beginning, we need to create a container by asking (not telling!)
- What are we doing here today?
- How are we going to do it?
- How will we know we have done it?
before we get into doing the work.
Read our blog to find out more or check out our postcards which contain all our principles
Learn the fundamentals through two courses we run in organisations. Neither require any prior knowledge. They are simple. We don’t teach much because it’s simple. Simple is not easy.
- Effective Conversations is a one day taste where you will learn three simple things that will make a difference to the 1-1 conversations that you have
- Brilliant Conversations is a one day look at applying this simple learning to the way you run meetings
- End of Life Conversations is a one day taste of having a different kind of conversation with people who are dying or grieving