Renewing ACC Mentor Coaching
Renew your ICF credential – deepen your learning
If you are renewing your ACC credential, you can have a different kind of mentor coaching this time. We know that you probably don’t have the hours to go for PCC because you aren’t coaching full time, or you’re using coaching in a hybrid way. Or you may have lost confidence on the way.
Talk to us!
You can make your ACC renewal count!
Once a year, Claire Pedrick, our MCC coach runs a Renewing ACC programme designed to give you some development that will escalate your coaching craft
- Sign up for the 10 hours mentor coaching required by the ICF (3 one to one hours + 7 group)
- and we will give you an additional 11 pre-recorded training hours – 8 hours on the 2021 core coaching competencies (normally £120) and 3 hours on ethics
In total the ICF require you to have 40 hours development to renew. This gives you 21 hours. You’ll improve your hybrid conversations AND your pure coaching to make you a better coach for the next part of your journey.
Make your renewal an opportunity to transform the conversations you have with others. Choose from
Renewing ACC Group 1: Thursdays 17.00-19.00 UK suitable for US West Coast to Europe
- 16th September 17.00-19.00 (UK)
- 21st October 17.00-19.00 (UK)
- 18th November 17.00-19.00 (UK)
- 16th December 17.00-18.00 (UK) (1 hour) by which time we will have your certificate done and ready to upload to ICF
If there is demand for people in time zones GMT +, we will run a second group Mondays 08.00-10.00 (UK). Register your interest for this group by emailing email@example.com