Nicky specialises in change management, group facilitation and business coaching for high performance. She has an extensive business background in blue chip manufacturing, organisational development and learning and in the church.
Nicky partners with organisations that are searching for change to find unique solutions for their future. She works by taking them from their current reality to their desired future vision by coaching and facilitating them on their journey as both individuals and groups. Coming from a solid theoretical base, Nicky still manages to bring a very practical and personal approach to her work.
Nicky’s recent assignments have included:
- Shaped and guided overall change process within a blue chip company.
- Facilitated and coached a leadership team through major organisational change.
- Facilitation of large group consultation meetings for a government initiative and a large third sector organisation.
- Delivery of organisational development and strategic planning for a research division of a multinational.
- Designed and delivered leadership training programmes and coaching interventions for a medium sized organisation.
- Run a creativity session for a charity planning a large public event.
- Coached and facilitated key business change agents to deliver the planned business benefits and successful transition to future organisation.
Nicky’s previous roles include:
- European Project Manager for a large European restructuring project in a FMCG (fast moving consumer goods company)
- European Change Manager focusing on building change capability skills in line managers and senior executives
- European Learning and Development Manager responsible for delivering world class programmes in many areas including leadership, facilitation and coaching.
Nicky gained an MBA from Warwick University in 2006 specialising in change management and organisational values where was awarded the Student of the Year Award. She has also holds an MA in Applied Theology and a BSc in Engineering.
She is a very experienced coach, an NLP practitioner and is certified in a range of psychometric tools. She is an affiliate of the Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development and a chartered engineer.