Next Mentor Coaching Group
3D Coaching offer 1-1 mentor coaching for coaches at all levels – ACC, PCC and MCC. Online mentor coaching groups are available for
- Associate Certified Coach
- Professional Certified Coach
- and during covid19 we are running groups for aspiring MCC coaches
All of our mentor coaching groups:
- have a maximum of 6 people – you need to find your place and space in the group
- include three one hour 1-1s. These are at the beginning, middle and end of the programme. Your mentor will listen with you to a recording of you working with a thinker. Together, we explore your strengths and areas to develop. It is likely that you will submit one or two of these recordings as part of your credential application.
- include seven one hour group sessions. The learning comes from coaching, observation and feedback. Your 3D mentor will pause and give feedback against the ICF Core Competencies. This practical work is where people do their greatest development.
- free access to pre-recorded masterclassses by Claire Pedrick MCC on each of the the ICF core coaching competencies. Giving you access to pre-recorded learning frees up the group time to focus on practical application
The next group will be on seven Thursdays 08.45-09.45 (UK) with Peronel Barnes PCC. The final starting date will be confirmed as soon as the group is formed:
- Thursday 19 November
- Thursday 17 December
- Thursday 21 January 2021
- Thursday 18 February
- Thursday 18 March
- Thursday 22 April
- Thursday 24 June
- Thursday 15 July
- Thursday 12 August
Call Claire on 07823 497967 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can have your 1-1 as soon as you sign up!