Next Mentor Coaching Group
3D’s ACC Group Mentor Coaching Programme
- has a maximum of 6 people
- includes three one hour 1-1s; at the beginning, middle and end of the programme. Here your mentor will listen with you to a recording of you working with a thinker. Together, we explore your strengths and areas to develop. It is likely that you will submit one or two of these recordings as part of your credential application
- includes seven one hour group sessions. You learning will come from coaching, observation and feedback. Your 3D mentor will pause and give feedback against the ICF Core Competencies. This practical work is where you will do your greatest development
- Deeper learning comes through free access to pre-recorded masterclasses by Claire Pedrick MCC on each of the the ICF core coaching competencies. These are normally £120. This frees up the group time for experiential learning.
You need the best support that will help you facilitate thinkers to think. You need a mentor who can support you to address bad habits and be the best you can be.
The next group will be on seven Wednesdays 09.00-10.00 (UK) with Ruth Bennett PCC starting June 2021.
Talk to us
1. We listen to you and your experience to see whether 3D Mentor Coaching is right for you.
2. We agree a fair price and a speed and frequency that works for you.
3. We listen to your coaching together and learn from each other, to sharpen our edges.
We recommend you start your ACC mentor coaching when you have logged 50 hours coaching or 6 months before you reach 100 hours)
Our role is to support you to become a better coach and give you direct and honest feedback against the competencies with areas to develop.
Contact us now by calling 07823 497967 or emailing email@example.com to talk about how we can support your coaching journey
Work with 3D and
more transformation will happen in your coaching conversations
you’ll start coaching using the competencies at MCC level
you will serve those you coach, even better
If you want to renew your ACC credential, once a year, Claire offers a dedicated group for you.
And find out more about the work Claire does with aspiring MCC coaches.
3D have been offering mentor coaching for over 15 years. Claire Pedrick MCC, Peronel Barnes PCC and Ruth Bennett PCC are our mentors. Claire wrote Simplifying Coaching which is about MCC level conversations.
“A huge thank you for such a good experience with the coach mentoring workshops. You create such a great learning environment with a lightness of style combined with real depth that is inspiring.” MG