Going for ICF Accreditation with 3D
If you would like to get a great start to this part of your coaching journey, we recommend that you externally validate your coaching using the ICF Accreditation process (International Coaching Federation). ICF are the only professional coaching body which assess your skills – rather than your knowledge – against their core competencies.
All the coach specific training offered by 3D can be used for ICF Accreditation using their PORTFOLIO ROUTE. You can also bring in Face to Face or Voice to Voice coach specific training from other providers if it fulfils the ICF criteria.
Accreditation is a gateway on your journey, not a badge to achieve before you can start coaching. The first level is Associate Certified Coach. By the time you apply for ICF Accreditation you will need
- 60 training hours (starting with a solid foundation like Transforming Conversations – TC)
- 100 logged coaching hours after you completed TC
- 10 hours working with a coach mentor
We would love you to travel this journey with us. Our training will stretch you beyond the standards at ACC and is exceptional value. You can choose whether you
- commit to doing all your coach training with 3D and pay up front or in instalments
- or sign up to individual courses and pay as you go
*3D has chosen not to become an ICF Accredited Coach Training Programme because once you have completed our training we would like your coaching skills to be assessed by someone independent of 3D Coaching. All our training can be used as part of a portfolio application to ICF and we provide the documentation you need to do that including a catch all certificate for the whole programme which you will receive when you have completed everything you need
We price this training in three phases.
- Foundation: Transforming Conversations (you may have been funded to do this by your employer)
- Phase 1: Going Deeper – the additional 30 hours you need to apply for ACC
- Phase 2: Mentor Coaching – the 10 hours you need with an accredited coach mentor
Example costs (May 2021)
- If your organisation is paying, we charge a fee that is fair in your market.
- If you are already professional coach who charges £150 per hour to their customers, the total cost for the entire programme is £3180 inc VAT plus ICF fees
- If you work for a not for profit which is poorly funded, the total cost for the entire programme is £1905 inc VAT plus ICF fees
The only additional costs you need to cover are the ICF accreditation fees. At the moment that is $400 for members or $600 for non-members.
Over fees are competitive. And we have a fair pricing policy, ensuring that our fees respect your income or your L&D training budget.