3D Coaches work with people like you who want to move forward, get to the heart of the matter and do some useful processing. We offer single session coaching which can help you press the reset button and enable you to look at things from a new perspective. And/or we work with people over time.
You come to these conversations for all kinds of reasons. Some people don’t know why they have come. When you do know, it seems to be:
- with a particular thing to explore – doing something differently, or being different
when you are stuck
as you are transitioning to a new job, or project
to think about endings or moving forward
or because you just need a place outside your context – family or organisation where, over time, you would like an external thinking partner or critical friend
for a reason you can’t articulate
We will work towards the best outcomes for you (and if appropriate your team and your organisation) at a pace which suits you and your budget. In this way you – and your organisation – will benefit from the investment in coaching. This may take one conversation, or a series of conversations over weeks, months or years.
“Just wanted to say thank you for yesterday’s session. It did bring me up short a bit; made me realise the extent to which I’d categorised a particular issue as ‘undoable’, ‘impossible’ and/or ‘I don’t want to take responsibility for this one’ Thank you again for your valuable, straight-talking, not-falling-for-any-waffle approach.”
- facilitate you to do some great thinking
- have the courage to say what we see and to deal with the impact that has on you
- don’t tinker around the edge of what you know. We take you somewhere you haven’t been before.
- provide a confidential space that is both challenging and supportive
- agree with you what should happen if we discover something that places you or your organisation at risk. This reduces the potential of us facing ethical dilemmas
Contact us to talk about how we can support you or someone in your organisation by emailing email@example.com
“It’s funny. After I had verbalized my thoughts to you they seemed to be lessened. Always the way, I think.”
Talk to us about
- 1-1 coaching
- Career and interview coaching for people at any stage
- Team Coaching – working with executive and board level teams in your everyday context to transform the way you work together in service of your organisational goals
Coaching is about moving forward – although glancing back can be useful sometimes. If the conversation that you need is to have a good look back, that requires a different conversation with a different kind of practitioner. We can talk about that, if that’s useful?
One of the things [our coaching]made me really understand (through experiencing it) is just how long learning can go on for – even after the actual ‘learning’
experience. A lot of the things we talked about when we were working
together made a certain kind of sense at the time, but they’ve come to make
even more sense in the meantime.” AM