3D coaches help you get to the heart of the matter and do the thinking that you need to do. We offer single session coaching which can help you press the reset button and give you new capability to look at yourself from a new perspective. We also work with people over time if that’s useful.
People at Director level in the public sector and Senior Staff level in the church come to us – as well as graduates looking for their first jobs, and all kinds of people in between.
- have the courage to say what we see and to deal with the impact that has on you
- don’t tinker around the edge of what you know. We take you somewhere you haven’t been before.
- provide a confidential space that is both challenging and supportive
- agree with you what should happen if we discover something that places you or your organisation at risk. This reduces the potential of us facing ethical dilemmas.
We expect you to
- do most of the work
In our first conversation, we will determine together what kind of alliance we need to create in order to benefit your workplace and your people. We will work towards the best outcomes for you, your team and your organisation at a pace which suits you and your budget. In this way both you and your employer will benefit from the investment in coaching. This may take one conversation, or a series of conversations over weeks, months or years. We don’t have a fixed approach because we know that you will achieve what you need to more quickly when we use our expertise and skill in ways that are relevant for you personally.
Talk to us about
- Career and interview coaching for people at any stage
- Team Coaching – working with executive and board level teams in your everyday context to transform the way you work together in service of your organisational goals
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01462 483798 to talk about how we can help you.
“Just wanted to say thank you for yesterday’s session. It did bring me up short a bit; made me realise the extent to which I’d categorised a particular issue as ‘undoable’, ‘impossible’ and/or ‘I don’t want to take responsibility for this one’ Thank you again for your valuable, straight-talking, not-falling-for-any-waffle approach. “ Senior Manager
One of the things [our coaching]made me really understand (through experiencing it) is
just how long learning can go on for – even after the actual ‘learning’
experience. A lot of the things we talked about when we were working
together made a certain kind of sense at the time, but they’ve come to make
even more sense in the meantime.” AM
“It’s funny. After I had verbalized my thoughts to you they seemed to be lessened. Always the way, I think.” AS