Would you like to do some or all of your CPD or mentor coaching with 3D Coaching?
Recognising the value of developing coaches based on the conversations they have in the room, we recommend that mentor coaching – where your mentor will listen with you to coaching conversations that you have had – is a great piece of development. People come to us with all levels of experience and we have mentors who can work with coaches simply doing development, or going for ICF accreditation at ACC, PCC or MCC.
Claire Pedrick MCC has a limited number of 1-1 or group spaces for people going for MCC
Clare Norman PCC and Peronel Barnes PCC work with coaches going for ACC or PCC credentials with the International Coach Federation.
If you are renewing your ACC:
- We offer 10 hours of Mentor Coaching with 7 hours in a group and 3 hours 1-1. As well as being an ICF requirement, this will be a significant part of your development as a coach. Your mentor will listen to your coaching with you and there will be the opportunity to coach others.
- ICF require at least 30 hours of CPD completed in the three years since the initial award of your credential or since your last credential renewal. We recommend that you invest in the core skills of how you do what you do in each coaching conversation. That’s what will make you an even better coach. Have a look at
- our 11 Masterclass recordings on each of the ICF Core Competencies
- join a Practicum with us (8 hours on core competencies)
- catch up with our new learning on our YouTube channel
- we have some exciting new training in the pipeline for the coming year. Every Monday we share our newest ideas about coaching. Sign up and you’ll also hear about upcoming training first!
Talk to us about CPD for even more experienced coaches. Call Claire on 01462 483798 or email email@example.com