We are learning all the time – usually about being even simpler! We integrate that into what we teach to enable you to have better conversations which are both supportive and challenging. There are some simple principles that underpin these, based on what the International Coach Federation define as mastery in coaching. Each principle is useful in many different work contexts. When you use them all at the same time it is called coaching.
Many of the people who come to learn with us will use these principles without ever using the coaching word, and some of the people we train are experienced independent coaches going for professional accreditation. We model what we value in the way we deliver training. You can find out more about how we work here
One off events where you will take away a couple of things that will transform your conversations:
- Effective Conversations a 1 day taster where you will learn three simple things that will make a difference to the 1-1 conversations that you have
- Brilliant Conversations a 1 day look at applying this simple learning to the way you run meetings
- End of Life Conversations a 1 day taster about a different kind of conversation with people who are dying or grieving
In our one day taster training, people understand how to create a container for a conversation. If you want to be able to apply this consistently,
- Transforming Conversations is 4 days in which you can take your learning further and deeper. At the end of it, your conversations will be more robust and have more impact
- Action Learning Set Facilitation Training is 1 day where you can learn to create a container for people to think in a group context – it is simply a form of many to one coaching. Since the 1960s Action Learning Sets have been transforming the way people learn at work and share good practice
These courses are available as open or internal programmes. There is no expectation that delegates will have done any prior training in coaching or with 3D.
BUILD CAPACITY: We work with you to build capacity in coaching in your organisation through free drop ins for organisational sponsors and more
Find out how else we can support you when you want to develop coaching further or validate your development through professional accreditation.
Anyone using our courses for ICF accreditation will receive a certificate at the end of the programme which can be used to apply via their Portfolio Accreditation Route. None of our programmes require reading or written assignments. If it helps your learning to do deeper reading and write reflections, we are very happy to support you with this by making recommendations and reading what you write.
STEP 3 VALIDATE
- Accreditation as a coach is an external validation of your skills. All 3D’s training can be used towards accreditation as a coach with the ICF, through their portfolio route.
- Mentor Coaching will support you in your development and is required by the International Coach Federation
- We recommend that coaches continue to get coaching supervision as part of their ongoing development and offer group supervision online as well as working 1-1