Alexandru is a leadership development specialist and an accredited executive coach. He has over 10 years of international business and organisational experience across Europe and the US.
His main focus areas are:
• Designing, delivering and embedding bespoke leadership development
• Coaching senior leaders and teams in their shared endeavour to create value for
their organisations and stakeholders.
He is particularly experienced in working with blue chip tech-driven organisations operating in an agile environment.
Alexandru has a mature understanding of business and organisations. He has lived and worked in five cities across three countries, operating in global businesses, most recently in London, UK.
Over the years, he has delivered high-impact work including the design and roll-out of global leadership development programmes, talent management and high potential programmes, coaching culture strategy, learning academies and technology, while being part of a global HR centre of expertise.
In his most recent role of Leadership Development Manager for Vodafone Group, he co-architected the global Performance Development learning programme – the first digital end-to-end offering of this kind for the organisation. This impacted over 8.000 leaders and over 100.000 employees in 26 countries.
Alexandru sits on the Board of the Association of Professional Coaching and Supervision (APECS) and he is a core member of the Future of Coaching Collaboration (FCC). He is also a former trustee of an educational charity in Romania, where he co-designed a four-year curriculum of non-formal learning for high-school students. This has now been followed by over 17.000 students across the country.
Areas of expertise
• Bespoke leadership development programmes (over 5000 hours of delivery/facilitation)
• High potentials and top talent programmes
• Making learning ‘stick’
• Systemic team coaching for senior leadership teams
• Executive coaching for business leaders (over 600 hours of coaching delivery)
• Psychometric testing and 360 feedback
Education and qualifications
• Unique mix of technology and psychology, having studied a BSc in Computer Science and a MA in Psychology – Educational Sciences – Adult Learning
• Accredited Executive Coach with the Association of Professional Coaching and Supervision (APECS)
• NLP Professional Coach, Certified by the Society of NLP, International Coaching Institutes (ICI)
• Test User: Occupational, Ability & Personality (formerly Level A&B), British Psychological Society (BPS)
• European Test User Certificate (Level 2) – Work and Organisational Assessment, European Federation of Psychologists’ Associations (EFPA)
• Accredited in using robust psychometric assessments like Hogan Assessments, EQ-i 2.0 and NEO / Primary Colours of Leadership.
• Certificate in Systemic Team Coaching from the Academy of Executive Coaching.
Alexandru is based in the UK and speaks fluent English and Romanian. He is a techie and audiophile, practices Japanese ju jitsu twice a week and appreciates kaleidoscopes and symmetry.