Advanced Practicum & Masterclass
If you’re looking for high quality CPD, join 3D for our exclusive Advanced Practicum:
- Get more energy
- Review and deepen the science of coaching
- Refine the art of coaching
Each three hours will change your practice. Over two years, we will cover all the ICF competencies.
Dive into your learning edge, come to some or come to all. They are spread out so that you can apply the learning at a pace that won’t overwhelm the people you coach.
Who is this for? Coaches who have the ACC credential with ICF (or equivalent). If you don’t have this, join one of 3D’s Practicums.
“One must learn by doing the thing; or though you think you know it you have no certainty until you try.”
In each session:
- Claire will expand this month’s competency for about an hour – offering insights, sharing demonstrations expanding learning
- There will then be three rounds of coaching – where one of you will coach another delegate. The purpose of this is for you to look for your learning edge as the thinker thinks. You may be watching the coach, the thinker, or the space between them. It’s this noticing when you are not the coach that escalates your ability to coach brilliantly. It will shorten your questions, improve partnership and transform your timing. Everyone gets to sit in the noticing chair.
- Those of you who sit in the coaching chair will also get feedback from Claire in the room, and deeper written feedback after the session.
- At the end of the session we will give you the documentation you need to demonstrate that this training fits the ICF competencies.
- For your sanity, we recommend that you upload your documentation to the ICF website every time you do some CPD!
Each masterclass is a 3 hour live online session including 1 hour of live teaching and 2 hours of practice / noticing. There are 8 masterclasses across 2 years.
This can be used towards ICF accreditation – over 2 years this could give you 24 hours of CPD against the ICF Core Competencies.
Each session is run online with a maximum 12 people.
Coaching Chair £125 + TAX
Noticing Chair £82.50 + TAX
If you work for the church – email us for a 20% discount code.
Book for your first session below and then get in touch with us if you plan to book on to more sessions.
[5% for 3 sessions, 10% for full set]. Please make sure you can attend every session before you book onto the course.
If you are ordering from outside the UK – please use code INTERNATIONAL and we can arrange your payment via invoice with the appropriate tax for EU – and no tax for the rest of the world. Please note you will need to pay the invoice within 7 days to secure your ticket.
Claire is our coaching supervisor. She is
- a practicing coach
- receives supervision on her work
- works systemically – taking account of your clients in their team and organisation
Book here for next dates
Demonstrates Ethical Practice (1)
Wednesday 4th January 2023 16.00-19.00 (UK) | 12:00-15:00 (ET)
Tuesday 4th April 2023 08.00-11.00 (UK) | | 18:00-21:00 (AEDT)
Tuesday 4th July 2023 08.00-11.00 (UK) | | 18:00-21:00 (AEDT)
Tuesday 3rd October 2023 16.00-19.00 (UK) | 11:00-14:00 (ET)
Tuesday 9th January 2024 08.00-11.00 (UK) | 19:00-22:00 (AEDT)
Tuesday 9th April 2024 16.00-19.00 (UK) | 11:00-14:00 (ET)