Action Learning is an efficient and cost effective way to integrate learning into the workplace. According to founder Reg Revans, it is an opportunity to have regular and purposeful conversations about current uncertainties with the absolute intention of discovering new options.
While taught learning comes from the past and from what is known, Action Learning allows new insights to come from asking questions when no one around you knows what to do. Staff teams, businesses and organisations have been transformed by using Action Learning. Universities use it as a way of supporting students to integrate theory and practice.
3D facilitators will work with Action Learning Sets in your organisation to support you to
- learn from both theory and action and wider work and life experience by taking time to question, reflect, gain insights and plan how to act differently in future
- work and learn at the same time
- build social capital
- learn from reflective practice as individuals and as an organisation
Action Learning is simple, cost effective, practical and reflective. It is based on sound theory and uses many of the core competencies of coaching.
- Our facilitators are trained and experienced at working with groups and organisations using Action Learning
- They are experienced coaches and receive coaching supervision and ongoing professional development
Call us on 01462 483798 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about how we can work with you.
We also offer
- one day Action Learning Facilitator Training – in your organisation or on one of our courses where you can learn to be a facilitator
- Supervision of facilitators
- Supervision of existing sets