If you do decide to externally validate your coaching, at 3D we like the ICF Accreditation process because they assess your skills – rather than your knowledge – against their core competencies. All the coach specific training you do with us is suitable for ICF Portfolio Accreditation. You can also bring in Face to Face or Voice to Voice coach specific training from other providers if it fulfils the ICF criteria.
Prices and dates of our modules are here. If you have already completed Transforming Conversations, the total cost of the training and mentoring you can do with 3D to fulfil the ICF requirements is approx. £1000-£1200 depending on the modules you chose and whether they are in our online training room or in another venue. We can offer a staggered payment plan over a year.
The ICF charge an exam fee in addition. At the moment it is $400 for members or $600 for non-members
*3D has chosen not to become an ICF Accredited Coach Training Programme because once you have completed our training we would like your coaching skills to be assessed by someone independent of 3D Coaching.
By the time you apply for accreditation as an Associate Certified Coach, you will need to have
• 60 training hours from our menu – at least 48 hours need to be on core coaching competencies
• 10 hours mentor coaching from an ICF credentialled coach
• 100 coaching hours you can start counting these as soon as you have completed Transforming Conversations
• a recording of a 20-60 minute coaching conversation plus transcript
• completed an online Coach Knowledge Assessment
This video shows how to bring it all together