3D Advanced Practicums
Get more energy
Review and deepen the science of coaching
Refine the art of coaching
If you’re looking for high quality CPD, join 3D for our exclusive Advanced Practicum
- One hour of live teaching on the science of the ICF competencies from Claire Pedrick who will demonstrate, offer insights and share her current learning
- Two hours refining your art through practice and observation with Claire who will be hosting, listening, pausing, supporting and challenging.
- “One must learn by doing the thing; or though you think you know it you have no certainty until you try.” Sophocles, Trachiniac 415BC
- Over 2 years this will give you 24 hours of CPD against the ICF Core Competencies
Each three hours will change your practice. This is for coaches who have the ACC credential with ICF (or equivalent). If you don’t have this, join one of 3D’s Practicums.
Dive into your learning edge, come to some or come to all. They are spread out so that you can apply the learning at a pace that won’t overwhelm the people you coach! Over two years, we will cover all the ICF competencies. We have two slots to cover your time zone.
Wednesday 20th October 2021 08.00-11.00 (UK)
Tuesday 11th January 2022 16.00-19.00 (UK)
Tuesday 12th April 2022 08.00-11.00 (UK)
Wednesday 6th July 2022 16.00-19.00 (UK)
Tuesday 11th Oct 2022 08.00-11.00 (UK)
Wednesday 4th Jan 2023 16.00-19.00 (UK)
Tuesday 4th April 2023 08.00-11.00 (UK)
Establishes and Maintains Agreements (3)
July 2023 08.00-11.00 DATE TBC
How it works
- In each session
- Claire will expand this month’s competency for about an hour – offering insights, sharing demonstrations expanding learning
- There will then be three rounds of coaching – where one of you will coach another delegate. The purpose of this is for you to look for your learning edge as the thinker thinks. You may be watching the coach, the thinker, or the space between them. It’s this noticing when you are not the coach that escalates your ability to coach brilliantly. It will shorten your questions, improve partnership and transform your timing. Everyone gets to sit in the noticing chair.
- Those of you who sit in the coaching chair will also get feedback from Claire in the room, and deeper written feedback after the session.
- At the end of the session we will give you the documentation you need to demonstrate that this training fits the ICF competencies.
- For your sanity, we recommend that you upload your documentation to the ICF website every time you do some CPD!
There are only 12 spaces on each session, so book now!
Email the office email@example.com if you work for the church and need a discount code OR if you want to get a deal on 3 or 6 masterclasses