- have influence in the interview process?
- approach an interview as a joint venture?
- have strategies for demonstrating confidence at interview?
Remember that, whatever the interview is like, it is your responsibility to shine!
Come and spend a day with others to focus on how you prepare for and approach your next interview. The day will help you think about:
- How you make connections between job description, person specification, other information and your unique transferable skills
- How you maximise the relevance and impact of references
- How to be at your best during the interview
- How to ‘recover’ during the interview
- How to demonstrate interest
- What do they need to know by the end of the process to know that you are the right person
Whoever you have worked for and whatever your stage, this workshop is for you.
Date: We set dates and venues in response to demand. Let us know if you would like to come.
Cost: £100 inc VAT
Book: Register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01462 483798
We ran this at Northampton Business School. Find out what they said.